Sunday, August 2, 2009

2nd day's of english exercise

oh my gooooooooood!!!
in first posting of my English exercise i just write some words, and I'm not already in 400words oh my lord grrr, what i must to do now? I'm so lazy to editing that post, uhm Miss Is i start form this post ya? hahahaha okaaaaaaaaay you can count in this post, and I'm sure there are definitely in 400words hahahaha i hope, ooooooooooh I'm so tired to write blog like this maaaaaaaaaaaam huhu

hmmmm today I'm totally feel not in a good mood. you know what, in the morning i feeling I'm not sick again, but in the afternoon my ingus*(i don't know ingus in English) is flowing like waterfall and that is so annoying grrrrrr, and Finally i just sleep in my bad and don't do anything,
huaaaaaaaaaaaa is so
bored today,
oh my i forgot something! tomorrow i will fulling my tournament hahahaha I'm so happy although i get sick i will do my best for my school hahahaha, i need your pray for Monday, uhm if there someone want to attend my tournament you will go to gor soemantri kuningan, if you don't know you can asking a policeman huakakakak, (right?)
today i feel missing someone so much, and hope he wall miss me too (wish to much) huakakak, he will
come to visit me in a first Ramadan hmmmmmm, i remembering something if i say 'fasting month' huaaaaa, i really need to meet him hmmm,

uhm this month i heart like to listen Seems Like Yesterday especially 'Drown In Naked And Revenge' hua love that song so much, is like so deep i can feeling every lyrics in that song hm hope i will never happened to me huakakak, uhm beside that i like to listen 8bit too, uhm if you don't know, 8bit is a genre like uhm i cant describing in english that so hard hahaha, if you wanna asking me just visit my facebook, don't forget to request me yaaaaaaaa? hahaha

maybe i already write in 400words, so i want closing this website huakakaka, bye reader's muaaaaaaaah

Amelia Vindy
xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment