Saturday, August 1, 2009

english exersise

hai hai maybe from today i will always posting my activities, but there is something different with another month because my posting is always in English and posting more than 400words weeeeeew there are so hard for me, because my English is not really good, but hope you'll be understanding of my posting hahahaha
Miss Is I'm sorry if you don't understand what i mean hahaha and if you don't mine can you repair my posting if i have mistake?


today in 1st August i get sick, uhm maybe i get fever and there is so annoying for me, because i sick i can not fulling my training (latihan), actually i must fulling that training because in Monday i have tournament basket ball, huft but thanks god I'm still in the list of member that playing in that tournament :D

No comments:

Post a Comment